Re: Cecil County Information

From: PGauger273@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 19:05:25 EST

<< This is a test and tune only. From what Shane Baker has told me, it is $35
 to run. He said on a good day, with an average crowd, you should be able to
 get 25-30 runs down the 1/4mi.

 Shane and I are meeting at Toys R Us at 7:00 a.m. in York (right off route
 30)

 So far, it is:

 Shane Baker
 Scott Miller (me)
 Mike D
 Boog (not sure of the real name :~)
 Mike Catlin
 Rich
 and possibly Jodi???

 Talk to you all soon. If you need directions, let me know and I will try
 and find the best way for you to come. Oh yeah, Cecil County Dragway is
 located in Elkton, PA - if that helps any >>

Hey Scott:

I live in in Centreville, VA, and I am just getting caught up with the DML. I
would love to see some of the daks running at the track. If you can send me
some directions to the track I will try to schedule a trip up there. Jodi I
believe is in the area (I have yet to see her dak on the streets) and there is
some talk of a caravan (or is it darango?) Anyway, let me know what the deal
is.

later

Pauly
97 Dak CC V8 4X4 3.92 SG