Re: PCM reprogramming info

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 19:41:13 EST

I would be interested, but 200bucks or less. I would basically be
throwing out my old Jet II you know. It would have to be a BIG group
discount I guess. I would be interested in finding out about some of the
aftermarket fuel injection systems too. Especially some of the Mass air
systems. That way we would increase flow all we wanted and the gas would
be there.

Bill