Re: Trouble Codes

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 23:33:06 EST

According to the Haynes for the 87-96 Dakotas, a 12 is a "memory standby power
lost" which I believe will go away after a certain number of starts.
As for the knocking, did you get gas from a wierd (not your normal) station?
Just a suggestion, but run a tank of 89 through (I'm assuming you run 87) that
might clear it up. But then again, I dented my hood w/ a carriage bolt, what
do I know? :-)
Later,
Robert

--