Re: Vee-dub

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 22:34:10 EST

Hey VW guys..
I was just toking on the ol crack pipe :0) and thought...4x4 Beetle....
Theory of research and design states that if you have thought of it, then most
likely someone else has too. Hence, since I havent seen nor heard of one, so
it must not be practical. So why couldnt you put another engine under the
hood and well, i guess it would be a test in fine tuning and "McGyvering", but
get them to run in tandem so you have a 4x4.??
Deep thoughts by Boog Handy.....
"If you wash your cat and then put it in the microwave to dry, put the
microwave on defrost. That way the cat will be dry when it blows up."