RE: Re:DINGER!!!!!!

From: Michael Guzinski (m.gski@mci2000.com)
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 23:08:12 EST

I feel the pain! A week to the day after I picked up my 1999 Dakota I had
to go to Atlanta to convert the network in our office there (labor day
weekend). I took my wives car to the airport (since I didn't want anything
to happen to the Dakota) and left it there. I get a call from my wife that
Saturday, some mentally disturbed juvenile delinquent backed into her
(driving my Dakota...less than 200 miles on it). Well the kid gave her a
bogus DL# and insurance company, police were on accident alert so they would
not come out. Insurance company (after 4 weeks) says that the statements
are conflicting (the little punk lied) so they can not determine whose fault
it is so, we have to pony up the deductible ourselves and our insurance
rates are going up by 15%. Well, that is when I got really pissed, wrote a
3 page letter to everyone President, National Director, My Agent, Regional
Head Honcho, all of them. Guess what.....more bad luck. On Oct 12 I went
into work late, I had to park outside....I hate that....about 2:30 in the PM
the clouds roll in....a fall shower...I just washed my truck
figures!...nope.....HAIL STORM...you guessed it, about 40 little
dingers.(hey, I have pinging in or on my truck too) Boy my insurance agent
just loves to hear my voice...
Good news though...got a check in the mail today for the full amount of the
first incident...whoooo whooooo.....the beers on me!!!!!Pays to write those
letters.