Re: Exhaust Decision Please Reply

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 01:48:28 EST

Josh;
I would go for a 3" cat with a Hooker Aero Chamber muffler with a 96 ram diesel
tail pipe all is 3" and the tail pipe is mandrel bent
(nice pipe ). The Dakota's don't use a cat with an air pipe, don't know if they
are 2 or 3 - way cats.
This is what I have on my truck ( less the 3" cat ) sounds great and really pick
up some HP.

Colin H.