Re: truck visor

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 07:25:05 EST

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 13:02:17 -0500
From: MIKE PRATT <mpratt6@banet.net>
Subject: DML: truck visor

As anyone installed a truck visor on their dak? is yes, what is 0r
was your impression. do you think i`ts worth it in terms or looks?
------------------------------

I bought my 95 Dak used, and it had a Lund Moon Visor already installed when
I got it. It looks good, but IMHO not worth what they charge for them. I
do like the lights in it. It doesn't block any sun out of my eyes, so if it
does have any visor effect it must be to keep it off the dash. I have had
several people comment that the truck looks like it's wearing a baseball cap.

It doesn't show up very well in the scans, but if you look closely you can
see it here:
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/PICS/bleazard01.jpg
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/PICS/bleazard02.jpg
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/PICS/bleazard03.jpg