Re: Late night Rambling

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 12:30:15 EST

I almost bought the 33x9.5's when I did my body lift there should be no
problem width wise and also height. I decided not to since I wouldn't be
able to drive like I want to on the street with 33"s. They should fit fine
on the stock rims, I have 31 x 10.5's on my stock rims 6" and there are no
problems after 5K miles....

Do you have a body lift already installed? If not you can fit a 3" on a V8
dak I have a trailmaster 3" on mine....

Chris
93 LE 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
3" BL 14x5 K&N 31x 10.5s on stock rims