Re: Trouble Codes

From: Michael DuBose (mdubose@vt.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 13:09:36 EST

I just talked to my father today (he's a chrysler mechanic) said that they are
having alot of 3.9's comming in with a tick which they have found to be a
piston slap. Sounds like chrysler is having the same problems with the 3.9 as
they did with the 3.0 2.2 and 2.5 which all had piston slaps

--
Michael D.

Wants a 99R/T RC Got a 84 Chrysler LaserXE