Re: Performance Intakes question

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 12:26:15 EST

----------
From: Jon Steiger <stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Performance Intakes question
Date: Tuesday, October 27, 1998 1:36 PM
.
Besides the fine tuning, I think the biggest obstacle to overcome would be
the resulting lean condition from all that exra air. .

2 3.9s may get it OK

  and if you're using 3 throttle bodies,

maybe progressive linkage

 Of course, another issue that comes into play is, "do we really need
all that air?" Probably not,

the whole key to power is air... so what if we could fill the cyl by 75%
more with correct a/f then all the other parts wouldn't be needed other
than the obvious like ign upgrade.

the tbi can be milled on both sided, front and back, to make it smaller and
get rid the the "luggage"... and get to the valve only.

a aux fueler with a linear curve for a/f enrichment would work too...

you'd be...

jam'n