RE: Attention R/T owners!!! Headpipes!

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 14:18:42 EST

DML,
The JBA R/T headpipes are designed.
The Good news:
1.The cost will be 150.00 chrome plated, 200.00 ceramic coated.
2. They will be available in December.
3. They will be mandrel bent
4. They will go as far back towards the cat as possible, to install it
appears you will cut off the 1 foot of 1 7/8 dia inlet pipe on the cat
(Yaaay)

The bad news is as follows:
1. The diameter is 2".
2. They will not be available in SS. Chrome plated or ceramic coated 14
gauge mild steel only!
3. JBA needs at least 20-25 orders before they will move forward with making
these due to the new tooling/materials required and their R&D payback.

Im going to go for it, that makes 1
I need 20 more volunteers!! I know Jack H, Mike C, Chris S, Martin and Alan
were all interested prior to the actuality. Still interested?
Jeff will be posting a blurb about these pipes, and some may differ from my
blurb, so his is the final say!
Ill post to the registry as well (Tim, are you out there??)
I think it'll be an improvement, and probably a good one, and IMO the price
is reasonable!
BKB