Re: RE: Catbacks on an R/T?

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 17:42:24 EST

I personally don't think that the R/T muffler is 3 in and 3 out. I think
it is more like 2 1/2 in and out. If you look behind the muffler the
exhaust pip flares out a bit. I'm going to have the whole system removed
and have the shop cut into the existing tailpipe to make it look stock.

Dan

----------
> From: jim miller <jmiller@texnet.net>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: RE: Catbacks on an R/T?
> Date: Wednesday, October 28, 1998 1:49 PM
>
> I also noticed there is an O2 sensor at the INLET to the cat and NONE on
the
> outlet. Who knows something about that?
>
> > The stock R/T "cat back" is a 3 inch system like most of the
aftermarket
> > stuff. It sounds nice IMO and has a Ultra Flo muffler 3" in and out.
My