dak on hold

From: Heather Mosley (hm15233@academia.swt.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 01:28:08 EST

*I talked to a friend at Chrysler today. CC R/Ts are still on hold. But my
*yellow R/T was shipped out yesterday!!! Can't wait. Any DMLers in )*the New
*Mexico/ El Paso area? Glen.

I grew up in El Paso. Does that count? Actually I'm drivin my Dak home for
Thanksgiving...a boring 8 hour drive....and yes, I'm STILL in Texas...damn
state is so big it takes 12 hours to drive from the Easternmost to the
Westernmost point.

Heather
98 Dak 4cy 5sp Intense Blue (765 miles in under a week - just havin fun)