Thermal Coatings

From: Michael DuBose (mdubose@vt.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 18:51:35 EST

Hey guys I just saw this on NHRA. Its a thermal coating system that you
can do at home!!! You put the stuff on and you stick the stuff in the
oven. One of the guys used it on a set of headers and they barely
disscolored and they have over 50k on them. The stuff is from Techline
Coatings. I am going to try to find where I can get some because this
stuff would be bad a** is it works as good as they say that it does.

--
Michael D.

Wants a 99R/T RC Got a 84 Chrysler LaserXE