Re: Engine question

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 12:17:48 EST

I had a similar problem with my '95. It turned out that the
clutch for the AC compressor was making the noise. I visually
could see 2 of the 3 'spring-bands' were broken. This allowed
the compressor clutch rim to pull to one side, and touch the
rotating pulley.

$250 later and I have a new AC clutch/pulley. Check it out!

Sam '95 SLT