Plans to lift 93 4x4

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 16:48:07 EST

Ok well after talking with Trailmaster and having them send me a catalog
as wheel as instrcutions for both their Dakota body lift and their Dakota
suspension lift....I have decided to plan my upgrages for my 93 4x4. Let
me first say that this 4 inch lift is very intense and has a ton of parts!
I have spoken to a local ASE master mechanic and he says it should take him
about 5-7 hours to do the lift, if it goes good. Trailmaster says I should
be able to clear 32x11.50's. But I need to know what size 15 inch rim would
I need.....they sent me a list ranging from 7 inches to 8.5 inches?????
I plan on swapping out the 3.55's also for 3.9's......anyone know how much
these will cost?? I will upgrage my torsion bars also with heavy duty ones
for $200. When this is done, I am going to get some new front and rear HD
driveshafts made. This will most likely take place in the summer, since I
plan on buying everything between then and now and getting it all done at
one time. Thanks for all replies! or suggestions....any yes i will be
swapping out my 3.9 for a 5.2 and a nice new auto tranny.
Kyle
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)