Re: Re: 22 Gallon tank is exactly 22 gallons

From: BJones2292@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 20:09:25 EST

Is it me or do you guys experience your gas light comming on when you have 7
gallons of gas left. I think it's annoying and it beaps every so often..

Does anybody know how to solve this?

Oh yeah i have a Airaid system on the way, and i just ordered the Light bar
and bed rail combo from mopar with 4 7" round off road light. It was about
a $1000.00 ( you believe that shit) I will be installing it myself most likely
and if anybody wants to know how it goes just let me know.

Brent Jones
1999 flame red Dakota CC 4x4 318 V8 shortbed