RE: RE:14" FIPK vs, Air Inlet Systems

From: Alan J. Thompson (vladimir@texas.net)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 21:14:52 EST

Folks, please don't waste your time and money on this AirAid junk. You will
notice no improvement except that you can now hear the air echoing through
the very brittle plastic housing that sits atop you throttle body. The
functional ram-air hoods with the accompanying air box is the best
performance gain. As this is sometimes cost prohibitive at @ $500, the
first runner-up would be the chrome 14" K&N setup. Been there, done that,
invest wisely. My .02

VLAD
96 Indy "FASRAM"