RE: Re: RE:14" FIPK vs, Air Inlet Systems

From: Alan J. Thompson (vladimir@texas.net)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 23:47:14 EST

Jon,

I know the feeling. Congratulations on the hood. I am currently running
with a C-Tech all fiberglass hood with a single scoop that sits about 6
inches from the curve in the front. The functionality is great, as the
airbox is angled from the throttlebody at a 45 angle and meets the hole in
the bottom of the hood with a rubber seal. Inside it sits a square K&N
filter. The whole setup provided 2 tenths in the quarter for me as well.
Gotta love that cold air induction. Although I have an Indy truck, I had
the hood painted and stripped. I get lotsa attention. Good luck with your
truck.

VLAD
96 Indy "FASRAM"