Re: Re: RIM/TIRES questions for the pro's(Chris)

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 23:50:06 EST

Sounds like a good plan to me I just wish I had the cash to put in the
suspension lift. Cost was the main reason I went with the Body Lift on my
truck it was about 150 all together with everything i needed to buy and it
took a few hours work with a couple of friends. Good luck with the lift any
reason why you are going to get the 4" over the 5" ?

Chris