Re: Automatic Trans (Bob)

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Fri Oct 30 1998 - 00:01:16 EST

having it shift at the red line is ok but to make these trucks run you need to
push it almost to the rev limiter, and 5300 rpm is still a very safe rpm. My
truck pulls very hard to the rev limiter, it would sure be nice if it was set
at around 5800 rpm, then we would see some big performance gains.

Colin H.