Ram SS Spank, was Cobra Spank -Reply

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 30 1998 - 01:38:37 EST

>Where's the Shopping List, er, website with pictures of Eric's truck? :-)
>
>Mike S

On the way home from dinner tonight, a guy in a black/silver SS Ram jumped
up on me and my wife in HER R/T. With roughly 950 miles on the odom. I
have
been very good about running the truck at fairly 'varied' speeds, but
nothing too
excessive.

Well tonight the magic triple digit was hit. 8) (BIG GRIN)

I was mellow until the guy rode me in the #2 lane with no other traffic
around *what an
axxhole my wife exclaimed, and I merely let him pass...err..
Try to pass me in the fast lane. He pulled up along side us, dropped out
of OD,
and sat there at 75 mph. I merely rolled my foot into it, and without a
downshift
was able to pull past double digits... and pulled about 3-4 lengths on 'em
in the
process. I backed off after 20-30 seconds, and he blew by me well after I
slowed
to a relaxed 80 mph. The truck was very smooth and stable. The exhaust
note was
quite a bit quieter than my truck, so I guess JBA headers will more than
likely go in with
a new Y pipe.

Anyway, thought I would share :)

Sam '95 SLT
Sonya '99 RT

P.S. Is the person with the OEM rear bumper still looking for a buyer?? I
got my insurance
         settlement, and am interested in the bumper. Please reply to the
list, and I will get in
        touch with you if you still have the bumper. Thx