Re: 5.2L 5-Speed

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 30 1998 - 05:02:41 EST

In a message dated 10/30/98 12:36:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rampower@iname.com writes:

<< Anyone have any other pictures of a
 Solar Yellow dak (besides the one in the Dakota catalog)? I
 am probobaly going to get it in that color, just that I've
 haven't seen it on a CC yet. Thanks for any help.

No pictures here, but I saw a RC R/T at the dealership on north Vandyke in
solar yellow and it looked pretty cool! I didnt think that I would like that
color until I actually pulled up along one! Pretty nice
Eric