Re: What time for Cecil drags?

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 30 1998 - 09:29:36 EST

Hey everyone
For you dragsters south of MD. (Mike D., Jodi, and anyone else). Heres a
plan:
Jodi is in Sterling/Centerville. Everyone south of her could meet up with her
and then come up I95 and meet me. We then can go up Rt 40 to the track.
I want to meet at the exit 74 off-ramp in the park n ride lot.
What we need to do is coordinate meeting times.
I would like to shoot for 9:00 am.
Jodi's boss has been puttin the hammer down at work so she hasn't been able to
get on the DML. You can still e-mail her directly though.
JLewis@sharetech.com.

It may be easier to have one meeting point, but if you want to "durango" up to
MD, then contact her.

My rendezvous:
Take 95 up into MD. Go through Baltimore. It shouldnt be too bad for driving
since its Saturday.
Exit 74 is the Fallston/Joppa exit.
As you exit I95, stay in the left lane of the off-ramp. There is a park n
ride lot on the left.
My Dakota is a grey 92 4x4 with the "grandpa-style" running boards and an ugly
red pinstripe.

How's this sound?
Boog