RE: ORDER THEM HEADPIPES!!

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Oct 30 1998 - 11:32:33 EST

Andre,
Oh to have a legal Y pipe and single inlet cat... Too bad The R/T is sooo
different, then again 2x2" dia is bigger (6.283 in sq) than one 2.5 or 3"
(4.712 in sq) dia inlet (yeah , with twice the boundry layer effect etc.)
Im going back to the etch a sketch now...In defense of their procing (not
sure why Im defending it though) the headpipes have an O2 bung in each, are
chrome plated (150.00 version) and are truely mandrel bent 14 guage... seems
reasonable to stay "legal"...
BKB