Weld Racing Wheels at 24% OFF

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 30 1998 - 13:29:38 EST

A friend of mine just sent this to me I figured I send it to the list:

Weld Racing Wheels at 24% OFF WD for XMAS

I have been trying for the past month or 2 to find a set of sharp wheels
for my
new car. I'm not willing to pay a king's ransom, but still want a set
of wheels
that would turn heads. Unfortunately, I really would rather not have
the plain wheels that everyone wants to sell (cause it seems that's all
they have that fits).

Anyway, to make a long story short, I found a way to get them at a
reasonable price
if I can get some others (who are probably in the same boat as me) to
buy wheels with me through a group purchase I've arranged with the
manufacturer.

If I can get orders for 6 sets of wheels (to be shipped before 12/31) we
can get
24% off Warehouse Distributor price for ANY WHEEL they make. If I can
get 12, they will be shipped FREIGHT PREPAID as well. What better XMAS
present could you find for your baby......... They are sending me a
catalog with the pricing and fitments. Check out their web page at
http://www.weldracing.com to see pictures of the styles available. I am
trying to set it up so that the wheels can be paid for thru a
distributor of theirs or directly to them so there its a win/win for all
involved. Let me know if you are interested in a set of wheels so I can
get the ball rolling.

Thanks,

Bob Currey
bcurrey@mediaone.net