Re: RE: Another Spank

From: John (kemkerj@xyzzy.net)
Date: Fri Oct 30 1998 - 17:53:47 EST

The day my Dak died, I had been driving around town running some errands.
As I was heading out towards Stone Mountain, I needed to pass someone to get
out of a lane that would end soon. Since I was in my Dak, I just laid the
pedal down and breezed on past the riceboy. Well, riceboy got real upset
and started to tailgate me. I tapped my brakes to let him know he needed to
get off my tail, then pulled away, leaving him *FAR* behind. As I came up
my turn, I saw him burning up the road (well, as much as is possible with
his yuppiemobile), pull up to my right and lean out his window to scream
obscenities at me. This was with his kid, who looked to be about 8-10, in
his car listening to his father be a jerk. He then pulled a "wedge" and
bulled his way in front of me at the light. (I may have had the
right-of-way there, but I didn't want my Dak bent or scratched.)

Of course, my Dak got *really* bent and scratched later on that evening.
[sniff]

--John K.