Spankter-Vision In My Rearview

From: B Gecko (gecko517@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 31 1998 - 04:27:21 EST

Yet another pat on the ass of another ego-trippin' fatboy. Same
corner. See Michael Clarks Spank Page for the previous job. Another
heavy chevy. One-half tons of lead. I pass and lead in the 25mph
corkscrew. It's not even close for the ole' boy. Maybe the whip
antennas slowed him down. This guy had a ass load more body roll than
the first. If he had his window down he could have licked tarmac. I
should have got a picture of this for an upcoming ad for Energy
Suspension. After I slowed he pulled up beside me and gave me a thumbs
up. I'll take that as a "Gee, I thought my high-rider was faster than
that."
What are lowered Dodges worth?.........Bragging Rights!

==
black '97 Sport
318 5-speed 3.55 SG
Street Scene pan and hitch