Re: Re[4]: Re: RIM/TIRES questions for the pro's

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 31 1998 - 10:39:33 EST

I plan on doing it cause it has been a dream since I bought the Dakota in 94
to make it more beefy looking. The kit makes the Dakota look bad as hell with
some 32's.....I do a fair amount of four wheelin about 2-3 times a month so
this way I wont really have to worry any more about second guessing if I can
make it through that mud pit or if I wil frame out on that ditch.....I want to
be more capable of handling terrain as well as being a cool ass daily driver
Kyle