Spark Plug

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 31 1998 - 14:47:23 EST

I read a post a week or so ago where someone said their factory installed
plugs were way off spec so l decided to check mine today. Problem is l can't
get these plugs to come out. I don't want to put too much force on them.
With my luck I would break one off in the block. Any suggestions on how to
get them out? Also, once l do get them out, what is the best gap to use? One
more ?, l read several post where after market truck plugs were said to
perform better. Exactly how do they perform better? Is it better MPG,
quicker throttle response, what? Thanks for the help.

Russ
97 CC 318 4X4 SLT+
Rhino Python 14" FABM hitch
Really f***ing loud horns