Wrecked Dakota -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@SU.EDU)
Date: Mon Nov 02 1998 - 16:24:50 EST

aaawwww maaaaannnnnn...... =( sorry to hear that. At least it's fixable!!
so.... how bad did you kill the other guy?
"no officer, he must've died on impact. He shouldn't be driving with a
Louisville slugger on his lap anyway" =)

-mike d.

>>> John Neff <jndneff@texas.net> 11/01/98 08:49pm >>>
Well it happened.......
Stupid P.O.S. did not pay attention to the blaring red light in front of his
dumb ass, and he T-Boned the dakster on the passenger side.
He hit the front tire, then the door then the rear of the cab, then the bed.
Results:
Front suspension has been tweaked fairly hard, the steering wheel is
turned
90 degrees to the left to drive straight. Will need at least a front
passenger side wheel flare, front fender, door (both outside and interior
skins cut in two places at the rear of the door, lower cab damage, nerf
bar
broken, rear cab skin, and unknown damage to the bed though it also
apears
to have a buckled front face. Will also need lots of Intense Blue paint.
I'll have pictures on the web site some ttime tomorrow. Doesn't look like I
will be heading to the coast tomorrow as planned......
Laters,
John( highly pissed off )
98 Dak with lots of new body work - not what I had in mind when it
happened.