The time has come.....

From: Mullen Mark SrA 52TRNS/LGTM (Mark.Mullen@spangdahlem.af.mil)
Date: Mon Nov 02 1998 - 08:03:00 EST

Ok people the Christmas season is upon us. The time has come to start
giving, I personally I'm going to start by giving my 94 Dodge Dakota CC with
the MARK III package new exhaust. I have seen allot of e-mail traffic about
Headers, mufflers and some of the different configurations. Basically this
is what I want to know. I saw that the Thorley Headers provide better
performance then the JBA, True or False? I also saw that it is better long
term to get the Headers coated, True or false? Then we move back to the Cat,
the way I look at it is if I'm going to spend the money on the headers I
might as well buy the 3" HI-FLOW cat. I have heard that the only way to go
bolt on all the way back is to go with single in single out muffler with 3",
True or False? Then there is the question of Gibson or Dynomax as far as
Mufflers are concerned. Tell me what ya'll think. I will also need sources
to buy all of this stuff, where are the best prices and approximately how
much. Any information (links, Numbers) you can give me will be greatly
appreciated. If you could please send all your responses direct to me at
Mark.Mullen@spangdahlem.af.mil <mailto:Mark.Mullen@spangdahlem.af.mil> or
Mark.Mullen@t-online.de <mailto:Mark.Mullen@t-online.de> , because there
simple is not enough time in the day to read all the e-mails on the mailing
list. Thanks

Mark III on the Bahn - 5.2L