Toronto Meet Update

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Sun Nov 01 1998 - 15:10:00 EST

Hi Everyone,

Jason and I have come up with some information on things to do for our meet.
Our number one choice would be Playdium, but we are open to all suggestions.

***************************

Sega Playdium

If hang-gliding over the Grand Canyon, competing in an Indy car race, or playing
golf on the world's finest greens sounds appealing, Playdium is the route to go
virtually anywhere. This "interactive physical entertainment" centre spans 4.4
hectares and is full of wall-to-wall skill-testing, adrenalin-fueled,
action-packed activities. Outdoor rock climbing and go-carts provide a
change of pace, and even young children can join in the fun at the junior
players lounge with interactive learning systems. The indoor section (297
square metres) is subdivided into five theme zones: speed, simulation,
extreme, adrenalin and air. Playdium is a sci-fi, emersive rush that must be
experienced at least once. For convenience, check out Virtual Citizenship
which gives Playdium members discounts on attractions, meals and merchandise.

***************************

The other two items we've found are as follows:

***************************

Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame

This 630 sq.-metre (7,000 sq.-foot) facility pays homage to the drivers,
crew, owners and promoters of auto racing in Canada. Currently, there are 50
members inducted in the Hall, representing automobile road racing, oval
racing, drag racing and motorcycle racing. A dozen historically important
vehicles are displayed, along with trophies, driving gear and other racing
mementos.

Admission to the hall is free, but visitors and enthusiasts are welcome to
contribute to the Hall's operation.

***************************

ProKart Indoor Raceways

Prokart Indoor Raceways is a top-quality indoor go-kart track catering to
both the corporate and private customer. We provide, for your enjoyment,
the excellent Stratos karts, imported from England, a state-of the-art
computerized
timing system, a challenging track, and a trained and knowledgeable staff.

As for a dinner later, there are countless Sports Bars around, but if we're
interested in something different, we'd have to decide and reserve something
in advance.

Give me some input, please. :)

See ya,
Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd