Re: Rear floor console

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Tue Nov 03 1998 - 13:26:38 EST

Roger, I'll post this to the Dakota Mailing List for you. Maybe someone else will be able to help you out, I'm clueless about the newer trucks....

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html