[Fwd: auto to manual]

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Tue Nov 03 1998 - 16:04:37 EST

My friend had a '69 Mustang w/auto, we swapped it out to 4spd. with
minimal trouble. For a newer vehicle you'll mainly need a parts source
such as a donor truck. You need a pedal assembly, linkage, shifter,
tranny, driveshaft , and computer and also would be nice to swap
steering columns. That and all the hair you can pull out, should do the
trick. Alan S.

attached mail follows:

Is it possible to change the auto tranny in a 1996 CC 4x4 with the 5.2 liter to a five speed? How much modification is required?