Re: Lowering Kit/ 3.9 Drag times

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 03 1998 - 18:07:10 EST

When on a long trip, I get the best mileage when I run the tank real low. I
always thought it was b/c of weight, but maybe it does run lean when the
light comes on.
Neat idea, smart too.
Cool, I ran all three of my 1/8 times w/ the light on. Next time I get to a
1/4 mile I should easily break into the 14s!
Nice.