[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: auto to manual]]

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Tue Nov 03 1998 - 17:31:23 EST

Hopefully, if he decides to take on this project, he'll get a totally
wrecked 5spd 4wd Dakota and swap all he needs and sell the rest. Many
times you can come out ahead by parting out the remains, if you buy it
right. Alan S.

attached mail follows:

Alan,
When swapping a 4spd into my 70 challenger (young and impulsive) I also
needed the floor pan assembly (different between autos and 4sps in the E
body chryslers at least) And the weld-in bellcrank brackets for the clutch
linkage. Hopefully the Daks wont need a new floorpan??
BKB