Re: RE:Truck 360

From: Ryan Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Nov 04 1998 - 15:43:53 EST

Hey Alan,

I thought I was the only that bought an R/T because of the Motor Trend TV
test.
I also saw it being tested and just had to have one. I had actually never
ever sat in, let alone driven, a Dakota until I picked mine up (after
waiting 6 months). I love it but I agree that they could have done more
than just add a 3.92 rear to make it feel fast.