(no subject)

From: Gonzalez, Javier (GonzalezJ@repind.com)
Date: Wed Nov 04 1998 - 17:10:39 EST

I'm the new rookie on the block, and I'm happy to see that this whole V6 vs.
V8 issue has not become bloody. This is my first interaction with the group,
but I've been following most of the issues today.

A brief intro. I bought my first Dakota in June, an RT in deep amethyst.
Needless to say I've had a blast, and like most of you, I'm going to make it
fly. The standard mods such as a K&N, have gone in, but headers and the PCM
will be installed in the near future. The guys at the Magnum Tech Line told
me that the PCM is being tested, and should be out in about 8 months. As for
the headers, I need help. Too many choices out there. Edelbrock?, JBA?,
Gibson? Dynomax? If anyone can help, drop me a line!

Javier "The Rook" Gonzalez