Re: Re: Spark Plug <.cap & rotor ? > Boog!

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Wed Nov 04 1998 - 23:17:00 EST

Hey Boog,

I'm in Arlington, Va.
Haven't heard of Kunkel. I guess I'll just start scouring the Auto Parts
shops in the area.
If nothing else, someone has to be able to order the thing (lets see, I
should get it by spring!)

I love my DAK, but have to admit it is pretty frustrating trying to find
parts/perf. upgrades.
Thanks for the info. & check out Speed Unlimited if you ever get down to the
DC beltway.

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK

-------------
Original Text
From BOOG318@SMTPGATE {Boog318@aol.com}, on 04/11/1998 9:20 AM:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

Duff
Where are you at? I bought my B/W cap and rotor from Kunkel Service Center.
They are a local chain based in Bel Air, MD. They only have stores in MD and
DE.
Western Auto is still alive. They were taken over by Sears/Parts America
years ago, but Advance Auto just recently bought a large portion of Sears'
stock. So there will still be a Western Auto for a while.
ttyl
Boog