Re: More Powerful Motors

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Thu Nov 05 1998 - 00:09:00 EST

MotorWeek (produced by Maryland Public TV) did coverage of one of the
Electric car shows
a few months back. Some pretty interesting vehicles, the most interesting
being the Electric/Gas (or diesel) Hummer. Running under electric, it had
significantly better acceleration and a higher top end then the current
Hummers (what are those, gas or diesel?)

Will probably only see production for the Armed Forces. But what a sweet
offroader that would be!

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil