R/T Headers price

From: Eric (erich@dhc.net)
Date: Thu Nov 05 1998 - 16:15:09 EST

Jason,

What catalog do you have??? They are not in my 1998 Mopar Performance catalog, these are brand new headers for -99 Dakota R/T's. I have dual inlets to the cat and these headers are connected to the cat that way. Each bank goes to the cat, and not together like normal headers.

And Tate, thanks for the tips. I have all the tools I need because I work at Huffines Dodge here in Dallas as a technician. I have an appointment for Dyno test Nov 12, let you guys know the result later.

Thanks for the tips about High-Flow cat's.
Later.
Swede/