Re: RE: RE:Truck 360 TB's attn. Brad

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 05 1998 - 19:48:47 EST

<< Since I am really lousy at keeping track of things,
 Bruce Bridges has volunteered to keep a list and assemble these, so send him
 a post with
 info about your truck and we will get it done. >>

OK, I will get a hold of him! I think I am gonna want to keep mine, then turn
it in later on on a Stage II. I cant have the truck down, so I will buy a new
one, install, then send my stock one. When you come out wiht the Stage II, I
will order one of them, then send back the Stage I.

Brad