Re: More powerful Motors

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Nov 05 1998 - 20:27:38 EST

> Despite attempts by Car manufacturers and oil companies to bury the things,
> they will start coming out in droves soon enough. The pathetic entry by GM
> (The EV-1) demonstrates either a direct attempt to kill the electric car
> market or just shear incompetance on GM's part. When a High School auto-shop
> can produce a better vehicle from "over the counter" components for less than
> the original cost of the car they were modifing (an old Porsche 914), it shows
> how seriously lacking the major carmakers are in commitment.

Damn those Republicans! I cant believe anyone would try to stop all cars
from being forced to be electric. That would be great. Could I get a
remote control for it too. You just go right ahead and drive one. When
you see a red SS/T fly past you at 100 mph after driving for 8 hours,
while you are plugged up to someones wall... Have fun.

Bill
'97 SS/T
Proudly polluting our fragile ecosystem. (by the way, can we do something
about those volcanos? The last one that erupted made more pollution than
the human race has in the history of mankind combined.)