[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: R/T lighter?]]

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 10:01:10 EST

I'd go nitrous before blower. 3,500.00 is too much and I don't want that
much full time hp. Not streetable under adverse weather conditions or
with the wife driving. At least with nitrous, I choose when to use it
and how much. Before all you get started, I'm well aware of the dangers
of running nitrous, there are safeguards and limits that make it safer
than ever, all for about 1,500.00. Haven't seen a blower car beat a
nitrous car yet. Thanks for the input. Alan S.

attached mail follows:

Alan,

Hey, if you are wanting to whoop up on Z28's, just get a blower. I fully
intend to at the soonest possible time. I have heard of blown SS/T's in
the 13's and 12's. Trust me, that is enough to dog the hell out of almost
anything you see on the street.