Re: Headers

From: J Smith (dak_95@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 14:08:56 EST

I'd suggest contacting some of these companies by email. After getting
a quote from JBA, I told the rep. that was too much $ for a full-time
student. A few days later, he sent me a message and had dropped the
price by about 150 bones. I ignored it thinking tuition was more
important than headers anyhow. Few days after that, he called me at
work, offered a set of stainless pipes for 200 bucks. Needless to say
they were on the truck 4 days later.

Just a thought,

Jon_Smith