MPI Intake - Torque Effects? Was: mpg Effects?

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 14:19:09 EST

>we are running one on a 94 dak, built up, but a daily driver... i'll ask
>him what he is experiencing relative to low speed signal economy etc...ie,
>mpg
>
>jam'n

I would love to hear about where the MPI manifold moves the torque curve
(up... but how far) Is Mopar performance doing any testing and publishing
dyno results?

I want to get the extra HP, but I have a 4x4 and don't want to kill my
bottom end too much... If it kills the bottom end too much, I'll modify the
stock intake per RC Engineering's guidelines (Mopar Muscle July 1998)

Gary Shook