Re: Re: Spark Plug <.cap & rotor ? > Boog! -Reply -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 22:00:50 EST

>>>Screw them, I can smoke about half
of the 5.0's that go there for window tint and loud mufflers.<<<<

hehehehe.... typical speed shop then. Probably charge too much
anyway. "650 to install headers?!?!?! you guys suck!"
I get that non-chalant attitue from everyone! being pre-magnum, Mopar
performance just sorta tells me a few things I already knew and gets off
the phone in a hurry. I'm starting to think I need to convert to the Church
of Jules =)

-mike d.