Re: R/T 14.60 for real, no tricks,no juice

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 23:03:16 EST

What kind of R/T do you have, RC or CC? Where are you racing. I've heard
of a guy around the Chicago area that has a nitrous setup on his R/T and is
running low 13's also.

Sounds like you've got one quick truck. I hope my R/T will be that quick
soon. Mine is Vortech powered with no other modifications and is running
14.90's at 94 mph.

Dan