Re: 360

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 07 1998 - 05:27:46 EST

In a message dated 11/6/98 8:16:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, tigers@bserv.com
writes:

<< What is a shame is that the full potential of the 360,
 whether for cars or trucks ,has never been tapped by Chrysler
 because of emission control restrictions.

Thats ok though! Its our duty to do the mods and have as much fun with the
5.9 as we possibly can! Im at 13.79 with my 5.9 and Im not stopping yet! I
think Mother Mopar would secretely pat our backs if she knew what we were up
to. Remember, the top brass for the most part of CC are all car guys! I
helped build Tom Gales Hot Rod, that thing is powered via a blown crate 360
putting out some serious HP! The factory 5.9 is just a starting point boys
and girls!
Just Eric's non-sense worth a mere $.02 or less!